Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Mummy

Hiya beautiful! It's no surprise what I'm doing today - halloween nail art!

Today's prompt is Mummy, which I've been dying to try since I saw the post by Simply Rins. (Have you noticed my slight obsession with her nail art?) I know these are likely the most popular mummy design around, but I saw her post first, which is why I'm crediting her on this.

Halloween nail art, mummy nail art
Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Mummy


Products Used:
Total Nail RX Build Me Up Nail Hardener
Orly Faint of Heart (mixed for base color)
Savvy French White White (why they need white twice I don't know...) (mixed for base color)
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Black, White, and Red


Just a little snapshot from my text conversation with my mother on these nails ...




Hope you liked today's post! If you're participating and haven't gotten the code yet, get the InLinkz code here!






20 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the text between you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! And they totally don't look like bugs ;) That text convo was super funny! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, aww! I love these nails, those little eyes look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I love the messages to your mom! haha :D
    Your nail design looks great, it's kind of cute!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. lovely mani!
    Love your conversation with mummy! :D haha. lovely.
    X Deja

    ReplyDelete
  6. super pretty *_____* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how yours turned out! Mine did not do so well, lol! Awesome manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! LOL to your convo with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The convo with your mom is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! The text was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This design is more than cute! I love the most the mummy on you pinky finger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, your mummies are awesome and I love their eyes :D And the text between you and your mom is too cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. how cute are these nails??? love the mummys :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice and cute mummies, never mind the red eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. these might be my favourite mummies so far this year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG - another cute halloween mani - It's those big eyes just peering out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...